Brendan Cole: firstname.lastname@example.org
I provide a highly professional freelance typesetting service, with a wide range of experience, including designing materials for Corporate Businesses, Government Departments, Banks, Museums, Schools and private individuals.
I work off-site, and handle all projects exclusively online via email and the web to create a smooth project flow from initial rough idea to final printing.
Typesetting Project Expertise:
- Book design, layout and typesetting
- Journals and newsletters
- Business marketing brochures, portfolios, research reports, letterheads, tender documents
- Promotional material including business cards, pamphlets, flyers, e-signatures, etc.
- Editing and managing website content. Website design on request
- Electronic documents and books for Kindle, ePub and Amazon Print on Demand
- Feature photography for websites and magazines (see below for sample of recent work)
- Sample Gallery at 500px.com (follow link).
- Documents created in Adobe InDesign CS6 for professional typesetting projects
- Image editing in Adobe Photoshop CS6 and Lightroom CS6 for colour documents that include images
- Graphics editing in Adobe Illustrator CS6
- Layout in MS Word for relevant corporate documents
- Documents converted to Adobe Acrobat format for preview, editing and print-ready documents
- A flair for design and layout of text and image
- An excellent eye for detail to achieve precise and consistent layouts for text and image setting
- A highly reliable work flow to meet deadlines under pressure
- USA: Jump Consulting (USA), Turner Tomlinson
- SA: Rhodes Village Tourism, Vizual Multi Service, The Talking Point, Gateshead Farm, Parkgate Farm.
- UK: Barings Bank, Banco Santander, Scottish SPCA, Knowsley Estate, Vacation Work Publishing, Eton College, Cambridge Scholars Publishing
COLERESSWORKS DESIGN & TYPESETTING PORTFOLIO
Click on tiles for full image
Art Photography book
Design, layout and photography:
PHOTOGRAPHY AND WEBSITE PROJECTS
The Talking Point (https://thetalkingpoint.co.za): Design and graphics
Park Gate Farm (https://parkgatefarm.wordpress.com): Design, copywriting and all photography
Gateshead Lodges (http://gateshead.co.za): Design, copywriting and all photography
Go Magazine June 2018: Feature page photograph:
Trail Magazine, April 2019: Front cover photograph and article photography: